Monday, November 13, 2006

Keeping on

I've written very little this week. There's been a death in the family and with it all the complexities involved in dealing with funeral arrangements and emotions. Still in this case it was a blessing. No-one should have to suffer so much for so long. Vale Mabs.
I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment. I have just realised how close Christmas is and how little I have done towards it and if Christmas is close so is Clarion. Some things have had to be postponed - the new floors for one. The shortage of tradesmen because of the building boom was the last straw. When I get home will do.
Still when I look around I have achieved quite a lot since the journey began - not as much as I would have liked or planned to but enough. All I have to do is keep on.

No comments: