Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It's Been a While

But real life has intervened and as there is nothing to do except keep on keeping on, today we have photos. Not very good ones but then I have never claimed to be a good photographer.




This is Angus. Not such a baby now, is he - but he still likes paper.















And of course, if someone else is having a photo taken, Jaz is always ready and waiting. I often wonder what she thinks is happening when she lines up for a photo.







To finish up, here are just a few of the spectacular cactus flowers open today on my back pergolas.







This is wonderfully delicate to look at although it is as big across as my hand.










This one is 23 centimetres across. Not my favourite colour but certainly arresting.













One of my favourites of the creamy whites and you can catch a glimpse of one of the darker pinks in the background.

5 comments:

Satima Flavell said...

Oh, what loively flowers! I've never grown cacti but when I see the flowers I wish I did!

Angus is gorgious - but Jaz? Is she really real?

Heh heh - my authentication letters are - CATWI!

Helen V. said...

Jaz is a sweetie - and she has a toy puppy that looks just like her.

I'm glad you like the flowers. I do love the cacti. That's only a small percentage of the flowers in colours ranging through white, cream, pinks and reds.

And catw - is Blogger giving out hints now?

Carol Ryles said...

Beautiful flowers. And beautiful pets.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos!

Hope you're well mate,

Jasoni.

Helen V. said...

Nice to hear from you, Jasoni.