Monday, October 26, 2009

And the Winner of the Writing Race Is...

Glenda Larke with 17320 words, followed by me at 16601 and Carol Ryles with 16000. Given the sudden out pouring of obstructive energy by the Universe - we all were hit in various ways - I think we did well. We each have a large wodge of new words down and, in my case at least, I managed to resolve some plot issues I hadn't thought through properly. So I think the experiment was a success - and even more important, it was fun and encouragement and all those other things a solitary writer can lose sight of. No NaNoWriMo for me this year because of other commitments but this makes up for it.

3 comments:

Satima Flavell said...

Yay! You all done good:-)

Helen V. said...

It was interesting that we all seemed to gain energy and enthusiasm just knowing there were others out there doing the same.

Laura E. Goodin said...

Yup -- it's the NaNo phenomenon all right. Congratulations!