Sunday, June 29, 2014

Here Comes the Night

I came across this extraordinary collection of photos through my friend Dorathy who is kind enough to send me links to all sorts of fascinating websites. I don't know how she finds so many things to excite the imagination but it's a rare day that goes by without something amazing slipping into my inbox and I really look forward to them.

Here Comes the Night, a series of photos all taken just before or soon after sunset, appears on the ABC Open website, along with many other projects where people tell their own and other's stories. I think it's well worth a visit if you're a writer because it's full of images that inspire creativity and we all know how important it is to keep our creativity primed. As writing prompts go it would be hard to beat these photos for sheer beauty.

No comments: