Friday, June 12, 2015

More Distractions

First my friend Dorathy sent me the link to this Google ad. Oh the cuteness.

Then there was this which really appealed to me given I have a cat who loves to play fetch, having learned how to by watching the dog.

Finally there is the heartwarming story of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust which cares for orphaned elephant babies with the aim of returning them to the wild. I've seen a documentary on this and the relationship between the carers and their charges is truly lovely.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Just looked at pix of a kitchen I would die for. Compared with our pokey little place, it was huge.

Seen that unusual friends before. It is cute.

Helen V. said...

Our kitchen is slowly making progress but it's pretty small and there is mess everywhere. Doubtless we'll survive.